Friday, April 10, 2009

[Jennifers-Creations-and-Tuts] Welcome to All Our New Members



 
Hi and welcome to Jennifer's Group,
 
I'm Janet, the Moderator here and our wonderful owner is Jennifer who lives in Queensland, while I'm in Sydney in Australia.
 
In this group it's a matter of sitting back, snagging Jennifer's tutorials and any stats that she or I make.  However, that said, if you have any questions relating to PSP and need help with stuff, please yell and I'll do all I can to help and if I can't then I'm sure either Jenn or I know someone who can.
 
I've been playing with PSP for just over 4 years, have written a few tutorials, have my own Group, co-own a few and moderate for several and test tutorials for a whole lot but I still try to refuse to let PSP rule my life.  I'm 64 and I live in Sydney, with my best friend and partner, Alan and our two dogs, Breeze (a 12-1/2 year old Gordon Setter) and Rosie (a 9 year old English Orange Belton Setter). 
 
I have two boys (44 and 38) who are both settled and each have children (the eldest has a boy 15 and a girl 11;  the youngest three little boys 7, 3 and 2 months).  If it was up to Tamsin she'd have a football team but Andrew has put his foot down (I think <g>).
 
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.
 
Hugs,
Janet
Moderator - Jennifer's Creations & Tuts
 
Click here to receive my stationery
Image from Group Share - No © infringement intended
Shadow Box Window Stationery Set by Poodah
Font is Rage Italic 


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template