Thursday, April 30, 2009

[fnftwo] Polar Tag

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090430T141818Z
END:VCARD

 
 

Hello,
Other than the tube and colors of course and I did add the text and rather than make two small squares I used a fluted edge around the eyes I pretty much followed the tut for a change.
 I did this one up last night after watching American Idol and forgot to send it out.
The kitten is now on the desktop trying to drink my coffee on me but it is down far enough in the cup that he can not reach it so now it looks like he is going to insist on walking on the keyboard making me do a lot of backspacing and retyping so will hit send before he gets back up here again lol.
Love all the mail that I have seen so far today  Sandy
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template