Tuesday, March 17, 2009

[fnftwo] Abstract

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:AKONA;Sandy
FN:Sandy AKONA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:konajill2@frontiernet.net
REV:20090317T194302Z
END:VCARD

Hi
Well I finally got to look at a lot of the group emails and naturally love what I saw there and thanks to those who complimented me on the sends of mine.
Has been a busy day so once again not on here much with having to run to the school where my grandson goes and pick him up as he is sick, then had to walk the dog forever it seems, finally got to do my kitchen floor and bathroom and then got the brilliant or dumb idea of shampooing the carpets in here in the places that were really dirty looking which of course meant a thorough vacuuming so now am beat lol and also made up cookies for our American Idol group get together for tonight if I can stay awake.
Hope you all are having a great day and are having the nice weather we are having here right now.
 

I started to do the tut listed below but honestly did not care for it so just used some of the elements to come up with this and thanks for looking. Sandy

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template