Saturday, February 14, 2009

[The_Ultimate_Tut_Site] ISO Tutorial for this stat - Romance the Heart

 
 
 
 
 
Hello......I was wandering if anyone would know where I can find the tut for the header in this stat?
At least I am pretty sure it was a make with a tutorial, I am almost positive I saw a stat that was made
with a different kit/tubes/color but the same format.
 
Thank you so much  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Letter created by
Dragonfly
  Romance the Heart
 Art ©Jennifer Janesko
Used under License
 CI1360LM
Font Century Gothic
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
ElkeD.Dezignez Owner
MoniKassi CoOwner & Moderator


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template