Tuesday, January 20, 2009

[fnftwo] Diane's TTC Ellie's rendition

 

 
I thought I'd combine a few challenges in this.  I used the tutorial challenge from Diane, and even though it does not resemble most of the entries,  I can assure you I did follow the tut. the difference being I used a different mask to fit in with some other challenges. One was for Red Roses, and the other was a script challenge. So it's a sort of three in one effort.
 
I had a lot of fun doing it, I can honestly say that it stretched my mind to the limits this evening. However not to worry that's what it's all about I suppose lolol. I adore using masks, they are such fun to work with.
 
Thanks for looking and thanks for the challenge.
 
Ellie
 
xxxxxx 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template