Monday, February 16, 2009

[ellenspsp_sharing] anna.br - menina_música

If I recognize the tube, I will tell you, who the Artist is.
Tubers change file names.
I cannot be expected to recognize every Artist.
I do the best I can. Please leave it at that.
 
 
 
   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Os tubes podem ser usados para tutorias.
Não troque o nome do arquivo, a marca d'água ou o tube.
Por favor, use minha prévia para compartilhar.
Os tubes são para uso pessoal, não comercial.

The tubes can be used for tutorials.
Do not change the filename, watermark or tube.
Please use my preview for sharing.
The tubes are for personel use, no commercial use.

Les tubes peuvent être utilisés pour des tutoriels.
Ne changez pas le nom du fichier, la marque d'eau ou le tube.
S'il vous plaît, utilisez ma préalable pour partager.
Ne profite pas de mes tubes pour l'utilisation commerciale.
.
Je fais juste le tube.
anna.br

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template